Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Ok

I got a full colour sheet of penquins. I want one. Basically, I need to get a rockhopper or blackfooted penquin and train him to be my sidekick.

I'm having sidekick withdrawal, and I have decided that penquins are an obvious choice. Rockhopper penquins have street cred already, based on name and weird hairstyle alone. I would probably name him Avenger. He could then track down evildoers and smack them with his flappers. People WILL understand that I'm quite serious.

And of course, Avenger will need a woman. To this end, I will begin to create an army of penquins. That's right.

Just had to post this out of the way, it's been on my mind since I was made aware there is a webcam that shows penquins between 7 am and 7 pm. It's free, but you can donate if you want to, keep in mind, it's important to get the penquins on our good side now, so donate money. Because, let's face it, once they take control, well... what are we gonna do?

http://www.mbayaq.org/efc/efc_splash/splash_cam.asp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home