Wednesday, February 01, 2006

As much as I hate it...

I have a sinking feeling that the Seahawks are going to fly in under the radar and beat the Steelers. All of the talk, and I mean ALL of the talk thus far has been about "One for the Thumb" and "One for the Bus" and "One for the money" and all that happy horsehonk. The colour of jerseys the Steelers chose to wore was made an issue of, and immediately prompted controversy and interviews on the subject. Jerome Bettis, a rather likeable character, is from Detroit, and he was a poor nerdy linebacker when he was young. He needs a Super Bowl to put a final stamp on his Hall of Fame ticket.

Ok, so... I dislike Mike Holmgren, I'm not a huge fan of that Hasselbeck character, and just.. ugg, what else can be said about Qwest Field? It's goofy looking, ok?

My family is solidly in the Steelers corner, and it would make my dad, my aunt, my uncle and my grandfather quite happy individuals, and they're already clammoring about how much fun it would be if it goes down right for them.

I say again, I don't like the fact that they could potentially win, what with their uniforms that fail to be a recognizeable colour (I mean, what are they? Cerulean and Diet Neon Green?) and the underdog title, but I have a serious premonition that the Seattle Seahawks will win Super Bowl 40.

And that pisses me off. Again, on the upside, Rolling Stones at halftime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home